Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"what will we celebrate?...............Family"

what will we be celebrating? of course OUR FAMILY!!!!! the Lord blessed us with a great trip and great family time, I couldn't of asked for a better trip!!!!!! I hope you enjoy............
Now, who can forget about 'It's a small world after all'................... go ahead I know you want to sing it!!! LOL !


this was the never ending sucker!!!!


Never ending...........



and never ending!!!!









Mickey and Minnie needed a much over due vacation, when we found them strolling through California adventure!















Anyssa couldnt resist the carousel and of course I loved it that I didnt have to walk, at least for the period of time!!!!!








we ran into Tigger and Pooh oh and who could forget about eeyore!! AAAW!









Monica and Anyssa loved the 100 Aker woods!










Anyssa wanted nothing to do with GoofY!!!!!






























Minnie's Home was so much fun!!!!
"Happy St. Patrick's Day!!! Yeay I had the bright idea to dress us all in green but forgot it was St. patricks day!!! guess what.... everyone practically was in GREEN!!!!! too funny!!


















just right before the indiana jones ride!!!









Anyssa really really enjoyed !!!!







this is my favorite pic!!











this really is the most magical place on earth!!!









We had such a great time!!! it was a great time and really were blessed that we were able to enjoy our family! enjoy!!!


Anyssa had a blast!! as you can tell!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment