Monday, April 6, 2009

Anyssa Nikol

of course we're all about healthy and as it would of been easier to just go and buy some thing, we decided to make these treats that turned out to be a HIT!!!

we made snowman out of fruit and veggies!!!! ( oh wait i lied, they did have mini choco chips as the buttons) great treat, although as I look at this pic above i dont know that the skewer is the safest! LOL

some of anyssa's classmates!!! Jenna Huey in the middle, has been a great role model to Anyysa while Anyssa adjust to the Montessori 'life style'!!!


Anyssa and Jade, enjoying there 'snowmen'

Celebrating Anyssa's birthday the Montessori way!!!!

Anyssa was able to share this special moment with all at school!!!!




While Anyssa walks around the 'sun'( it's not in this pic) I got to share anyssa's accomplishments from her birth up until her 3rd birthday. it just made me teary eyed!!!!! cant believe that by BABY is the BIG 3!!!




Mrs. Joyte helps pin Anyssa's Birthday pin on!!!

Oh how she loves Mrs Joyte.!




Nixon told Anyssa to take a bite of her cake that my mom got her ( I think she got a total of 3 birthday treats) and of course brother Nathan couldnt resist in shoving her face into the cake!!!!!

How how she loves to be sang to!!!

KRZY HAIR ANYSSA!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIJA!!!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! I don't think I've seen your little girl since she was a baby, adorable. Your doing great with the blog. It's been fun for us to kind of have a 'family journal' and keep in touch and up to speed with friends and family.

    ReplyDelete