Nathan had a great opportunity this summer to go to soccer camp, of course Nixon acted like it was no big deal,( not that he got to go to camp, but rather, that it was no big deal that his son was going to be away from us for a whole 6 days)!!! HOWEVER, his mother thought differently!!! I couldn't believe that I was sending my son off to CAMP!!!! AAAH!! but I got myself together and prayed!!! LOL. seems silly but, I can only imagine, what it will be like when he's leaving home and Im sending him off to college. cant even begin to tell you how much I missed him!!! anyways long story short, Nathan had a blast!!! he didnt call home as often as I would of liked, but he made new friends and met a bunch of fanatics of the greatest game on earth!!! SOCCER!!!! had great soccer time. learned a bunch!!

No comments:
Post a Comment